Harcourts Property Management & Rentals provides a specialized and individual property management service, tailor made to suit their clients needs.
Established in 2001, Harcourts Property Management & Rentals has built up a management portfolio of over 400 properties.
More and more property investors are appreciating the importance of having high-quality property management to maintain their investments and to ensure returns are maximized.
Our Aim: To keep your investment hassle free, while keeping you fully informed of all developments.
With Harcourts Property Management & Rentals managing your property you can sit back and relax and enjoy your investment.
Property Management is more that just putting tenants into a dwelling, it requires:
- Monitoring the current rental market and reviewing rent levels therefore assisting owners to retain and increase value and returns from their investment
- Matching suitable tenants to a suitable property
- Building long term rapport with property owners and tenants
- Regular ongoing inspections, reporting and property maintenance
- A team of professionals to look after your interests
- On signing the Management Authority and when we have tenants in place we will give you the first TWO MONTHS FREE of all fees.
Our reporting procedures keep you totally informed so that you can have peace of mind that your property is being taken care of in your absence.
- Regular (bi-monthly or monthly) payments to your nominated bank account
- Monthly statements posted or emailed
- Regular newletters, which include details of the current market conditions
- Completion of lease agreements and bond lodgements
- Experience in mediation and tenancy action when necessary
- End of financial year tax documentation including all income and expenditure
- Arrange cost allocations to maximize taxation benefits
Regular internal and external property inspections and maintenance reports.
- First inspection with a new tenant to confirm the condition of the property at the start of each tenancy
- Thereafter 3 monthly routine inspections with full reports forwarded to the owner
- A full inspection of the property at the end of each tenancy before the bond is released
- Recommendation of any ongoing maintenance that may need to be completed and can be budgeted for
- Arrange and manage total lawn and garden maintenance
- Full management of all maintenance, upgrades and refurbishments
We advertise your property to maximize its occupancy. This includes:
- Weekly advertising of rental vacancies in local publications
- All properties available for rent are featured on our website, including photographs and detailed information and are updated daily
- Comprehensive list of homes for rent are available to prospective tenants and are updated and posted daily in our office
Short term/Holiday Home Management
- Advertising on our website and other selected premium websites
- Managing all holiday home enquiries
- Taking deposits and holding credit card information
- Arranging the cleaning and presentation of the property including any maintenance
- Paying accounts on behalf of the property/owner
Long Term Management
- Selecting the right tenants for your property
- Regular reporting
- Regular inspections
- Arranging all maintenance repairs and quotes
Caretaking/Vacant Holiday Home Management
Harcourts Property Management & Rentals will provide security and maintenance for those owners who do not wish to rent their properties for either short or long term, but to retain for their own use.
- Payment of all property outgoings such as rates, body corporate levies, repairs, housekeeping, power, telephone, insurance, gardens and general maintenance
- Cleaning and laundry services
- Monthly property inspections
- Preparation of house for owners or guests
If you are interested in purchasing property in the Queenstown Lakes District, search www.macproperty.com for latest news and updates on the property market. For a list of current properties for sale, contact Harcourts Queentown at www.harcourtsqueenstown.co.nz.